He Kept Us In Stitches socks by Susan Fielder Art
He Kept Us in Stitches Socks created in memoriam for Jack Benny who also passed of pancreatic cancer. These socks are special and will give you maximum comfort and style plus many conversations!
The top of the sock is printed, the bottom portion is solid black, and each sock is printed individually in the USA.
• Thick ribbing, which provides a secure fit
• Cushioned for maximum comfort
• Bold, crisp colors that won’t fade
• 60% Nylon, 22% Cotton, 18% Spandex
• Cold wash with like colors and hang dry