"iPlaid" Men's All-Over T-Shirt by Susan Fielder Art
iPlaid was created on the iPad in memoriam of Steve Jobs who suffered with pancreatic cancer. My husband lost his fight too. The two yellow dots are eyes watching out for a cure and the red color denotes a sense of urgency/emergency to rid all of this terrible bully. Wear this image and make a difference for many including pancreatic cancer patients and families of those who are trying to win the battle now. It is so difficult to explain the reality of this disease. My goal is to help researchers find a cure and with your help, we can all play a part in a hopeful happy ending of saying goodbye to this silent killer forever. Thank you for you support. by Susan Fielder Art.
Get to know your new favorite tee - it's super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won't fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
|Chest (inches)||31 ⅛||34 ¼||37 ⅜||42 ⅛||46 ⅞||51 ⅝|